Important information regarding the Colonel Gray Craft Fair 2020
Dear Colonel Gray Christmas Craft Fair Vendors;
It is with great regret that we write to inform you that the 2020 Craft Fair has been canceled. This is due to the current Pandemic, the restrictions put in place by the Chief Public Health Office (CPHO), as well as the Public Schools Branch’s (PSB) adherence to the directives of the CPHO.
We will fully reimburse vendors who have already paid their registration. Cheques that were issued will be voided and discarded, and cash will be returned to vendors as cash, or etransfers if requested.
We will communicate plans for the 2021 fair in May 2021. For those who have already registered for the 2020 Craft Fair, we will hold your place 2021 Craft Fair. If you wish to give up that space, please let the registrar know, as we have an extensive waiting list.
Please communicate only through email@example.com, so we do not lose track of anyone in the process.
We wish all vendors the best in these uncertain times, and hopefully next year we will be up and running our hugely popular Craft Fair.
VENDORS, PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE SCHOOL IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION.
To book a table or to ask any questions related to vendors, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate our vendors very much and we try our best to make this weekend run as smooth as possible. Thank you so much to all the vendors who continuously support our music students and their annual fundraising.
Please be patient with response times, as this organisation is a run by volunteers.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
The Colonel Gray Band Christmas Craft Fair
- Friday (5:30pm-9:00pm)
- Saturday (10:00am-5:00pm)
- This is a volunteer organization which is run by the music director and band parents.
- All profits go to the music students and helps fund their band trips and attendance at music festivals.
- What time can I set up? (A) Vendors can enter the building at 3:30 pm, Friday of the Craft Fair weekend.
- Is it true that the band room is no longer being used for vendors? (A) Yes, that is true. Due to a number of reasons (bottle-necking, over-crowding, and fire exits) it has been decided to move these vendors to the North and South wings of the school.
- Where should vendors park? (A) Once vendors have set up shop, they need to move their vehicle out of the Colonel Gray parking lot in order to make more space for clients.