Important information regarding the Colonel Gray Craft Fair 2020
On Friday, we enter Phase 4 of the Renew PEI plan, which requires continued adherence to mass gatherings and public health restrictions. At this time, we do not know what the guidance will be for large crowds in the Fall and we must wait for direction from Chief Public Health Office, Public Schools Branch, or the Department of Education and Lifelong Learning before we can decide what the 2020 craft fair will look like. Decisions regarding the Colonel Gray 2020 Craft Fair will be made in September.
As a registered vendor for the 2020 craft fair, you are very important to us. We understand that your presence at our fair is very important to your business, as well as our band program.
We want to be transparent with our vendors about possible scenarios for the 2020 fair.
- If the Craft Fair is canceled, we will offer a refund and a priority registration option for the 2021 fair.
- If a vendor wishes to withdraw registration due to the uncertainty, we will offer a full refund.
- If the Craft Fair proceeds with limited capacity, we will determine a fair process for selecting vendors and offer a refund to those not selected with a priority registration option for the 2021 fair. We will not decide on this process until we have clear directives from the CPHO.
- Alternatively, if any vendors wish to donate the value of their registration to the band program if the event it is downsized or cancelled, we would be very grateful for the generosity.
- A vendor can still register by sending in their cash/registration form to the school, but please be aware that this money will only be held in a safe and will not be deposited. This will make it easy to reimburse anyone if it is deemed necessary.
Please note that we had originally indicated June 15 as a critical date for registration and payment. This is no longer applicable due to current circumstances. We will communicate again in September once a decision has been made, and process credits or refunds as necessary at that time.
If you require immediate reimbursement, please contact the registrar at email@example.com to make arrangements.
All the best for a relaxing Summer.
2020 VENDOR REGISTRATION FORMS:
- Fill out this pdf: 2020 Registration
Drop-off or mail registration and payment to:
Colonel Gray Christmas Craft Fair
c/o Tom Campbell
175 Spring Park Rd,
VENDORS, PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE SCHOOL IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION.
To book a table or to ask any questions related to vendors, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate our vendors very much and we try our best to make this weekend run as smooth as possible. Thank you so much to all the vendors who continuously support our music students and their annual fundraising.
Please be patient with response times, as this organisation is a run by volunteers.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
The Colonel Gray Band Christmas Craft Fair 2020
- Friday, November 20th (5:30pm-9:00pm)
- Saturday, November 21st (10:00am-5:00pm)
- This is a volunteer organization which is run by the music director and band parents.
- All profits go to the music students and helps fund their band trips and attendance at music festivals.
- What time can I set up? (A) Vendors can enter the building at 3:30 pm, Friday of the Craft Fair weekend.
- Is it true that the band room is no longer being used for vendors? (A) Yes, that is true. Due to a number of reasons (bottle-necking, over-crowding, and fire exits) it has been decided to move these vendors to the North and South wings of the school.
- Where should vendors park? (A) Once vendors have set up shop, they need to move their vehicle out of the Colonel Gray parking lot in order to make more space for clients.