- February 22nd, Prof. Paul Tynan from St. Fx University will be here to give a clinic.
- March 5th, the Atlantic String Machine will be here to play for us. They are sponsored by the PEI Symphony Orchestra, and they are performing for us thanks to an award-winning poem done by our very own: Madison Lockman. Way to go!
- March 7th, the Prince Edward Island Regiment Band will be here to talk about employment opportunities for young musicians. 930am.
- March 14th – The Colonel Gray Senior Concert Band (Gr. 11/12) and the Grade 10 band will both be performing at the PEI Band Days this year at the Delta on Wednesday, March 14th. The Grade 10s play 2:30 – 3:05 and the Grade 11/12s play from 3:40 until 4:15. These performance are open to the public.
- Reminder of the concert this Thursday, April 19th, in the lecture theatre at 7pm. Everyone is welcome to attend. The following bands are playing: Little Big Band, R and B Band, 9 O’clock Lab Band, Senior Jazz Band.
- April 26/27th, the Grade 10s and Senior Jazz will be travelling to Halifax, NS.
- May 5th, the R and B Band will perform at the PEI Rock Showcase.
- May 11/15, the Grade 11/12s will be traveling to Montreal and Quebec City.
- May 24, the Final Concert. 7pm.