What should I do if my child is sick?

If your child will not be in school, please call the office in the morning and let our secretary know.  Your child’s name will be added to the absentee list for that day.

My child has to leave school early.  What should I do?

We accept that students sometimes leave during lunch, but if your child will be departing early for an appointment or some other reason, have your child go to the office before leaving the building with a note from home or from the teacher of the class that they are leaving.  There is a sign-out sheet in the office.

My child is not attending school.  What can I do?

Attendance is a key factor for academic success.  Please call the school and ask to speak to the administrator responsible for the grade level of your child.

My contact information has changed.  Who should I contact?

We must be able to contact you in case of emergency.  Please inform the office if you have new contact information.  This includes both parents’ or guardians’ work and home numbers.  We are also happy to take your e-mail address since some teachers like to contact parents by e-mail.