Distracted Driving Fact#4: In 2016, distracted driving resulted in twice as many crashes as impaired driving.
- All those interested in being part of tonight’s Rural vs Gray Art showcase, come to room 230 at lunch. The event is tonight from 5-7pm.
- If you’re interested in seeing some dramatic performances come down to the Lecture Theatre at lunch on Thursday and Friday. The Drama 621 class will be performing collections of 10 minute plays over two days.
There will be a mandatory meeting for all girls participating in Rugby Fest this weekend in Room 210 at the beginning of lunch.
Rugby practices after school today from 330-530.Colonel Gray will host the first badminton regional qualifier today at 4:30, juvenile girls singles and senior boys singles.
- Today in 3 on 3 basketball:@ 11:50- No Name vs Bird Magic Jordan, Milkmen vs Pointmakers, @12:05- Law Class for Dummies vs Lavar Ball, Orange vs Space Jam. Please be on time for your games, the clock starts at that time whether you are here or not.
- Would all members of the Little Mermaid Makeup Crew come to a quick meeting in room 213 on Wednesday at noon.
- Yearbook meeting after school Wednesday & Thursday. Also it’s not to late to help out, just drop by for more info.
Colonel Gray presents Disney’s The Little Mermaid! You have the opportunity to see the show at 1/2 the cost of a public performance on Monday morning, May 15th with our school. Pay 10$ to your block A teacher this week to reserve your seat. After this Friday, seats not sold to our Colonel Gray students will be opened up to other schools. Don’t delay in reserving your seat as tickets will be not available at the door.
SHAD is an intense STeAM-based program that focuses on academic learning through lectures, workshops, labs and group projects. SHAD is not like high school. The SHAD learning environment is very different: Living in residence at one of our host university campuses, you will be challenged to embrace and expand your understanding of science and its applications in real situations. Want to know more? A Shad Valley representative will be here today at lunch in Room 224 to discuss opportunities to take part in the renowned one month long SHAD program. You can also see Mrs. Ronahan for details.
Teachers, today is a supervision day 6.