Graduation Planner and myblueprint – login to plan and register for next year’s courses.
Course Handbook 2017-2018
Registration Forms 2015-2016 available through homeroom teachers
- 2017-2018-Current_Student_Colonel-Gray_Registration – slide show
- Academy Diploma Program and Skilled Trades Certificate
International Baccalaureate Program
- External Credits – application form – students must complete pages 1 before starting the credit and page 2 when the credit has been completed
- External Credit Courses 2017-2018
- Independent Studies Curriculum Information and Application Form:
Registration for International Students
- EAL/FAL Reception Centre – If your child was born in a country other than Canada, and/or you speak a language other than English or French at home, you will need to contact the EAL/FAL Reception Centre before your child registers at a Prince Edward Island public school.The EAL/FAL Reception Centre will then help register your children in school.
- Prince Edward Island Association for Newcomers – Resources and support for students new to Prince Edward Island
To Request a late registration appointment please contact the school at 902-368-6860
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat to view these files.