Student Services Team – School Counsellors
Student Services Support Teams _ The Pods – Administration, Counselors, Resource Teachers, Youth Service Workers, School Resource Officers providing support to students.
Transcripts and other Documentation:
Please contact Valerie Inman, Administrative Assistant in our Student Services Department to request transcripts – 368-6860 Local 228. firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you request a transcript you must provide your full name, date of birth, year of graduation, your telephone contact, and the school with a mailing address where the transcript is to be sent.
- All these requests require at least 24 hours notification for preparation. Your cooperation is appreciated.
- Calendar of Important Events and Deadlines for Grade 12 Students
- Student Services Presentation_Applications_Feb 11 2016 – Presented at the Parent Information meeting
- Bursary Booklet – Information for grade 12 students who are seeking buraries or scholarships to support post secondary education.
- Links to Canadian Universities and Colleges – Use this link to check out programs, entrance requirements in school across Canada
- Strive Brochure