VENDORS, PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE SCHOOL IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION.
To book a table or to ask any questions related to vendors, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop-off or mail registration and payment to:
Colonel Gray Christmas Craft Fair
c/o Denise Bulger
175 Spring Park Rd,
- Click the link below to fill out your online registration form:
- Or fill out this pdf:
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- 2019 – November dates to be announced once the PSB calendar has been decided.
- This is a volunteer organization which is run by the music director and band parents.
- All profits go to the music students and helps fund their band trips and attendance at music festivals.
- What time can I set up? (A) Vendors can enter the building at 3:30 pm, Friday of the Craft Fair weekend.
- Is it true that the band room is no longer being used for vendors? (A) Yes, that is true. Due to a number of reasons (bottle-necking, over-crowding, and fire exits) it has been decided to move these vendors to the North and South wings of the school.
- Where should vendors park? (A) Once vendors have set up shop, they need to move their vehicle out of the Colonel Gray parking lot in order to make more space for clients.